Saturday, June 11, 2011

Veggie Garden Update - June

Remember what we started with?

Now we have this!

My pretty tomato structure was falling over...so after much research are now trying the stakes.  I had to stake the structure to keep the heavy tomato vines from toppling it over.  The squash are producing like crazy.  Ready for some tomato's.  I planted all heirloom this year and am going to try to save seeds to plant next year.

Squash...zucchini in the back and yellow in front...along with a stray tomato plant that I put in this pot.


See the little tomato's!

A yellow squash..almost ready to be picked.

So while I am waiting on more veggies besides zucchini I headed to the local Farmers Market this morning.
These are some of the goodies I came home with.





And made a get well farmers basket for a friend.



I took the shot of the basket before I added some basil, parsely, and rosemary from my garden...Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment