Friday, February 4, 2011

Copy Me Challenge Link Party

Tonight is Miss Mustard Seeds Copy Me Challenge Link Party!

I am entering my drop-cloth slipcovers.  I am a new blogger and fell in love when she slip-covered her sofa and beautiful French chairs with drop-cloths.  Who would have thought to use drop-cloths?  I had to definitely try that out.  So I gave slip-covering a shot.  I slip-covered a chair that we use at our desk and added ruffles to tailor the bottom.


Then I took a round Ballard table and cut it off to make shorter and created a new skirt for it - out of drop-cloths.

Love this material.  Pretty soon everything will be slip-covered in drop-cloths.  She was right!
Thank you MMS for the tip and the inspiration! 

Link over to Miss Mustard Seeds Copy Me Challenge Link Party and check out the party.
 

7 comments:

  1. I love the chair and how the light comes through it. I trim on the edge is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so lovin' your tablecloth...looks outstanding!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I like your new look on the header! Have fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie, You did a wonderful job. I like how you made the dining room chair into something completely different and "you." Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tablecloth, especially the ruffle you put at the bottom! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both your creations, especially the chair cover. I'm a total pushover for a sweet chair with a romantic slipcover. I wish I could see the back - does it have ties or is it loose enough to just pull on and off? It does look like it has a loose fit. I'm wondering about sewing slipcovers for my dining chairs - just trying to look at a few successful ideas. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the table with the pleated trim. I might need to copy YOU on that one. :)

    ReplyDelete