Sunday, February 6, 2011

Responding to Comments - How to

I think I figured it out.

When someone takes the time to leave me a comment I always want to answer.  But replying to a comment just posts back to the comment list and unless the person who left the comment comes back they do not see it.  (Does that make sense?)



So in Blogger I changed the setting to send me an email when someone leaves a comment and I can just reply back.  There email is included.  YEAH!


Doing the happy dance!




How?

If you would like to change your setting to send you an email when someone comments here are the steps:

Go to your blog and go to design
Click on settings, comments
Scroll down to comment notification email and add the email address you want the comments sent to

No comments:

Post a Comment